NEWER PROFILE RANDOM ENTRIES ARCHIVE INSTAGRAM FOLLOW TWITTER OTHER OLDER


Friendship
Saturday, February 4, 2017 | 7:00 PM | 0 comments

Every step I took, Every second passing by,
I shall never forget the tales of our friendship,
Those beautiful moment and conversation we had,
They have never fail to make me smile.

I liked it so much
Those conversation at night,
and those places we have been,
When they had been only an ordinary moment,
But they always be my favourite.

For what had happened today,
I feel so empty inside,
Every picture a dagger to my heart,
To see a person changes so much,
That always keep me in sorrow.

As the day passing by, I find myself thinking of you,
Beautiful memories created and faded away,
The season of you will never come again,
I couldn't stop saying that I miss you.

I really hope that one day,
When the time is right, and the sunshines is bright,
We could meet and greet each other,
Just like what we did yesterday.