NEWER PROFILE RANDOM ENTRIES ARCHIVE INSTAGRAM FOLLOW TWITTER OTHER OLDER


Jouska
Monday, January 30, 2017 | 8:40 PM | 0 comments


I was asking too much,
I shouldn't behaving the way I am now,
I should have ignore what you did,
and acting like I know nothing.
That's I believe the best way for us to be together.

If ever you tell yourself,
that I am going to regret what I did,
You're right,
Every second and every moment,
I am thinking about those memories we had together.
The time left for me to see all of you,
                           I keep counting everyday,
                        Before I completely lose it all.

                                                      Being there with you,
is enough to make me happy,
even in complete silence and no conversation,
Listening to all of you laughing,
is enough to cure this broken heart.

I am afraid,
If one day I wake up,
The best day of my life are gone,
and I found myself drifting through my life,
Blantly ignoring the fact,
I am no longer who I want to be.