NEWER PROFILE RANDOM ENTRIES ARCHIVE INSTAGRAM FOLLOW TWITTER OTHER OLDER


I am your stupid friend
Friday, January 6, 2017 | 9:37 AM | 0 comments

Friends are a soul that complete the other half of me,
Friends are the pills of happiness that made my life joyful.
Friends are the medicine that cure the narrow side of me.
but, something inside me feeling scared of being a friend.

You have once told me not to be hurt.
You have once told me not to be so depressful.
but I chose not to do as what you say,
Forgetting people who made me happy,
It is no difference from killing a part of me.

If you are going to hate me for being quiet and nonchalantly distant,
If you are going to hate me for being uncomfortably clingy,
Go ahead,
At least you have a reason.

I am so selfish to care about my heart,
I am so selfish to care about everyone,
That making me relatively crazy going back and forth,
From angry to forgiving,
And from happy to be so sad.

It is not my choice to become so distant,
Becoming so far away from people I wanted to close to,
Becoming so quiet to people I wanted to talk to,
I am just feeling scared of being unwanted,
Just like that day,
When I am trying to talk after weeks of being silent.
Just like that day,
When you found that I am literally annoying and very clingy.

Rather than feeling upset and becoming angry,
I should thank you for not pretending,
And showing me what you truly feel,
Without being a hypocrite moles.

It is annoying to see me blaming myself,
when I know I am the one hurting,
but the other side of me just trying to look the other way,
Searching the other part of you,
where I found you feeling hurt of what had happened.
and have nothing to do.

I can't blame you for everything,
when you are clueless of what you've done,
when you don't understand what is really happening.
And I can't even tell you to understand,
when I know,
I am not a king as you said,
when I know,
Your very existance is not to understand how I truly feel.

Maybe our definition of friends is different,
Maybe we feel different about each other,
Maybe our personalities are just very different,
or maybe, we are very similar
that we both can't accept each other 
and can't even fathom which part we should believe.

If you are going to forget what had happened,
and forgetting the memories.
Go ahead.
Because I won't.
Rather than forgetting,
I will just living with the pain, 
and cherish every moment we had,
Because I am Your Stupid Friend.